- Awesome Library
- Biography Resource Center
- Subscription Database, Paid by Christian County Library, you may need library card number to access - Choose Biography Resource Center
- Education IndexAn annotated guide to education sites
on the 'world wide web'.
- Census in School
- Education World Where Educators Go to Learn
A searchable database of over 100,000 links.
- Educators' Reference Desk Virtual Lesson Plans from Ask ERIC
- EduHound - Everything for Education K-12 We tracked it down, so you don't have to
- World News Digest; Issues & Controversies; Today's Science; World Almanac; and World Almanac Encyclopedia. For remote use, you will be prompted for your library card number
- Facts for Learning
- A research database to teach reference skills from 2nd grade on up. It includes: World Almanac for Kids, Reference Library, Weekly Reader, & Teacher Created Materials. For grades 5 and up there is also: Issues in the News, Timelines, and a Calendar that show who was born on this day and This Day in History. For remote use, you will be prompted for your library card number
- First Gov for Kids The U S Government's inter-agency Kid Portal
- GirlsRCool Dedicated to good clean fun for girls 7 - 13
- Homework Spot Free portal to the best K-12 homework sites selected by the StartSpot team of librarians, educators and journalists.
- InfoPlease Homework CenterAll the knowledge you need
- Kids Know It Network
- Knowledge Bears/K-Ship
- Learning Express/Learn-A-Test
- Subscription Database of employment skills and over 350 Practice Tests & Courses from lower elementary through graduate school levels as well as career tests courtesy to the State of Missouri and the Christian County Library. Includes G.E.D., ASVAB, Postal, & Real Estate. After creating a Learning Express account at the library may use remotely to name a few. You may create your account in the library or at home using your library card number.
- Links to Education Resources - University of Missouri
- Hundreds of Thousands of Short Stories, Plays, Poems, Essays and Speeches, some full text, others just an index
- MBGnet From the Missouri Botanical Garden a world-wide learning community for kids and classroom, includes field reports, aquatic habitats, virtual biomes, environment at risk, and more.
- Mom's Internet Safe House
- MSTA Home Page...Missouri State Teacher's Association
- Multnomah Homeword Center
- National Park Service
- NASA's Quest Project for K-12
- New York Times Learning Network
- Index and/or full text from magazines for children. Enter your library card number without spaces or punctuation ro log-in.
- Uncle Sam for KidsSt. Charles City-County Library's Government Links for Kids
- USGS - Earthquakes for Kids
Shake it up with this cool site from the USGS especially for kids! Learn cool quake facts, earthquake ABC's, and catch up on the science of seismology. You can also explore being a geophysicist.
- The Virtual Schoolhouse
Christian County Library
| Acceptable Use Policy
| Area Libraries
| Community Courses
| Map - Mapquest
| Map - epodunk
| Site Map
| Staff Page
| Strategic Plan
| Transcribed Records
| Trustees & Staff |
Background Graphic Provided By Art Today "www.arttoday.com"